McLean’s Adult Day Program is a full day of stimulating, therapeutic activities and services for those living at home or with loved ones. Customized to each participant’s abilities, our daily care allows participants to enjoy stimulation, social interaction and organized participation in life’s daily activities so they remain engaged, connected and functioning at their highest levels at home.
For caregivers and loved ones, our Adult Day Program offers some needed time off with the assurance their loved one is in the hands of trained professionals.
Offered Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., our program includes:
- Companionship with peers
- Stimulating activities and entertainment
- Individualized assessment and care planning
- Morning snack and delicious, chef-prepared meal at noon
- Daily exercise program
- A comfortable introduction to the engaging lifestyle at McLean
- Nutrition services – we provide lunch and offer nutritional guidance
- Support and respite for caregivers
Memory Care Adult Day Program
For those with memory challenges related to Alzheimer's disease, dementia or other diagnoses, our specially trained Care Partners offer supportive care in a warm, homelike atmosphere. We offer cognitive fitness programs along with recreational and therapeutic activities designed to maximize functional abilities, foster independence, reduce stress and build confidence.